Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is building a portfolio of early-stage therapeutic and diagnostic companies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path, but all aim to save lives and/or improve quality of life.
The Associate Operations Manager (AOM) must have demonstrated operations experience, which will usually mean a minimum of 5 years of full time work in a highly autonomous role.
The AOM plays a vital role in the overall operations of the company, including the laboratories, and will have a key role in managing the daily operations of the company including but not limited to: facilities and IT, scheduling and execution of company activities and initiatives as well as procurement of supplies and services needed to ensure the company runs smoothly. Seeking creative and intelligent contributors who “get ‘stuff’ done”.
Key Result Areas
Manage CM’s daily operations based on the company’s development goals, including:
- General oversight of company systems.
- Ensuring all supplies are available when needed.
- Ensuring that maintenance tasks are being performed by contractors and all IT needs are being met.
The AOM will have deliverables specific to individual program areas. The core expectations of this position are intended to be in addition to project specific work, which will vary based on the experiences and capabilities of the successful applicant.
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to lead and direct others
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Broad knowledge of administrative systems
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of business, especially safety and science
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or management fields
- Work authorization
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional clinical potential, build businesses around them in close collaboration with their inventor(s), and spin out daughter companies for trade sale or A round investment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.