Celdara Medical seeks outstanding scientists with interest in translational research and biotechnology for a paid Fellowship. Prior Fellows have jump-started careers in Venture Capital, Management Consulting, Technology Transfer, R&D, Medical Writing, and Business Development.
An introductory virtual hour to answer questions about the program will be held on Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
Click here to register.
- 1 -year experiential learning to gain real-world experience in biotechnology
- Develop executive skills including competitive analysis, analytical marketing, regulatory affairs, intellectual property and aspects of legal and finance
- Select applicants, through expressed interest, will specifically study Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and be trained to critically examine novel AD innovations
- $15/hour – remote optional
- Conduct due diligence in cutting-edge therapeutic areas
- Assist with special projects, analyses, presentations, and/or reports
- Perform competitive analyses, regulatory considerations, intellectual property
- Commitment: 8-10 hours per week for up to 12 months beginning Oct. 3, 2022
- Senior graduate student (at least 3 years into terminal degree), including PhDs, MDs and dual degrees (e.g., MD/PhD, MD/MBA) and post-doctoral researchers
- Effective verbal/written communicator; self-motivated, team player
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.; must be able to be paid by Celdara Medical
- CV from applicant
- Cover letter (1 page max) including research interests, experience and career goals
- Letter of support from PI or Department Chair
- Work Authorization
Due September 2nd
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org