Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is building a portfolio of early-stage therapies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path. All are being brought to the clinic with urgency.
CM is seeking an outstanding individual with a strong background in biomedical sciences to support a busy biotech laboratory. Applicants should have familiarity with the operation of standard lab equipment, experience with running basic research assays and with lab safety procedures. Applicants require demonstrated technical experience in the field, which will usually mean a minimum of 3 years of full-time laboratory experience.
Key Result Areas
Support the Research and Development goals of the organization:
- Perform maintenance and upkeep of lab equipment per established protocols
- Perform basic laboratory support activities to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Purchasing/procurement and inventory management
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment as outlined by the lab quality plan
- Special project work as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or medically-relevant field
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- Demonstrated laboratory experience
- Flexibility and mental agility
- Enjoyment of diverse areas of science
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
- Work authorization
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional clinical potential, build businesses around them in close collaboration with their inventor(s), and spin out daughter companies for trade sale or A round investment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.