Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is building a portfolio of early-stage therapies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path, but all aim to save lives and/or improve quality of life.
CM is seeking an outstanding individual with a strong background in biomedical science to work with the scientific team on a variety of technical and strategic initiatives. Applicants require demonstrated technical experience in the field, ie: a minimum of 5 years of full time laboratory experience.
We love data, data comes from the lab, and this is a lab position where the rigorous generation of high quality – and sometimes regulated – data is the measure of success. Successful candidates will thrive on collaboration and a in a team-based environment.
Key Result Areas
Support the Research and Development goals of the organization:
- Perform multiple experimental assays and maintain relevant lab samples and materials
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate data to both technical and non-technical colleagues and collaborators
- Write, maintain, and troubleshoot experimental protocols
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- Demonstrated laboratory experience with: Cell culture, protein analysis, flow cytometry, immunoassays, protein production and purification
- Flexibility and mental agility
- Enjoyment of diverse areas of science
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or medically-relevant field
- Broad knowledge of laboratory techniques and/or other specialized knowledge
- Work authorization
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional clinical potential, build businesses around them in close collaboration with their inventor(s), and spin out daughter companies for trade sale or A round investment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.