We are seeking an outstanding scientist with interest in translational research, pharmaceutical development and biotechnology for a paid Fellowship position. Prior CM Fellows have progressed their careers in Business Development, Venture Capital, Management Consulting, Technology Transfer, R&D and Medical Writing.
The Fellowship pays $15 per hour and will expose participants to the gamut of executive skills including critical thinking, persuasion, and judgement by exposure to many of the functions of a small, entrepreneurial organization, including competitive analysis, analytical marketing, regulatory, intellectual property, and even some aspects of legal and finance.
This is a part-time, 1 day per week position
- Help conduct due diligence in cutting-edge therapeutic areas
- Assist with special projects, analyses, presentations, and/or reports as assigned
- Learn to perform rigorous competitive analysis, navigate regulatory considerations, intellectual property and financial modeling
- M.D./Ph.D. or Ph.D. candidate
- Effective verbal/written communicator
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line must include "Celdara Medical - NYC Fellowship"