Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is a biotech research company that is building a portfolio of early-stage therapies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path. All are being brought to the clinic with urgency.
CM is seeking an outstanding individual who is highly organized and interested in developing and streamlining administrative activities for the New York office. Applicants should have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint and significant familiarity with using the Mac platform. Interest in and experience with social media platforms and branding are a plus.
Key Result Areas:
Assist the NY Site Head in creating operational structure and information flow:
• Maintain upkeep of administrative documents (electronic and paper)
• Develop and implement technology solutions to achieve greater efficiency
• Develop and implement administrative tools to streamline current office functions
• Develop and implement NY internal communication strategy
• Special project work as needed.
• Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
• Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
• Rigor and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• An ability to leverage current technologies to ease operational hurdles
• Excellent time-management skills
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
• Work authorization
• Ongoing education at the collegiate level
• Interest in biotechnology
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional clinical potential, build businesses around them in close collaboration with their inventor(s), and spin out daughter companies for trade sale or A round investment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.