Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is a biotech research company that is building a portfolio of early-stage therapies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path. All are being brought to the clinic with urgency.
CM is seeking an outstanding individual who loves the lab and has a strong background in biological research, to support the scientific team in executing pre-clinical, in vitro experiments. Applicants should be hands on operators with a get-stuff-done mindset. Demonstrated technical achievement in the biomedical research field, with a minimum of 3 years of full-time laboratory experience, is required. This is a position where the rigorous generation of high quality – and sometimes regulated – data is the measure of success. Successful candidates will thrive on collaboration in a team-based environment.
Key Result Areas:
- Support the research and development goals of the organization
- Deliver high quality cell culture, protein analysis, flow cytometry and immunoassays
- Perform multiple experimental assays and maintain relevant lab samples and materials
- Write, maintain and troubleshoot experimental protocols
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate data to both technical and non-technical colleagues and collaborators
- Bachelor's degree in biology or medically relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time laboratory experience
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- We enjoy a wide breadth of scientific interest and capability.
This requires: flexibility, enjoyment of diverse areas of science (curiosity), excellent time-management skills
- Love for the lab
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration in a team-based environment
- Work authorization
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional clinical potential, build businesses around them in close collaboration with their inventor(s), and spin out daughter companies for trade sale or A round investment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.