Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is building a portfolio of early-stage therapeutic and diagnostic companies. Each of these is at a different stage of development with a different development path, but all aim to save lives and/or improve quality of life.
CM is seeking an outstanding individual with a strong background in biomedical science to work with the scientific team on a variety of technical and strategic initiatives. Applicants require demonstrated technical experience in the field, which will usually mean a minimum of 5 years of full-time laboratory experience.
We love data, data comes from the lab, and this is a lab position where the rigorous generation of high quality – and sometimes regulated – data is the measure of success. Successful candidates will thrive on collaboration and a in a team-based environment.
Key Result Areas
Support the research and development goals of the organization:
- Experience with cell culture, protein analysis, flow cytometry and immunoassays
- Perform multiple experimental assays and maintain relevant lab samples and materials
- Write, maintain, and troubleshoot experimental protocols
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate data to both technical and non-technical colleagues and collaborators
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or medically-relevant field
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- There are multiple research projects. This requires flexibility, enjoyment of diverse areas of science/curiosity and excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrated laboratory experience with: Cell culture, protein analysis, flow cytometry, immunoassays, protein production and purification
- Flexibility and mental agility
- Enjoyment of diverse areas of science
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
- Work authorization
About Celdara Medical
Celdara builds academic and early-stage inventions into high-potential medical companies. We identify technologies with exceptional commercial potential, build businesses around them using primarily non-dilutive funding, and spin out daughter companies ready for their first venture round.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celdara Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and members of minority groups.