Celdara Medical, LLC (CM) is developing a portfolio of preclinical therapeutic assets, platforms, and companies. Each of these has a different development path, and we work with many different modalities, and in many different indications, but everything we do is singularly focused on saving lives and/or improving quality of life.
CM is seeking a seasoned life science professional to lead programs (organized as small business units or “companies-in-waiting”) as part of the management team, focused on an array of cutting-edge scientific innovations. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for program management, from ideation to company formation or partnering.
We are an entrepreneurial company, which requires an interest in developing breadth. The Program Lead will be responsible for moving programs from inception through exit by guiding internal and external teams, within timelines and budget, while maintaining rigorous science and managing risk.
Key Result Areas
- Lead 1-3 Programs through their development plans from initiation through exit
- Manage individual project progress with adherence to schedule and budget; includes updates to the CEO, internal and external stakeholders and delivery of the project’s objectives
- Lead project team to develop appropriate resolutions to technical, schedule, budget, and/or resourcing challenges
- Develop and manage program funding and budget, which will typically include writing grant applications via the SBIR granting mechanism
PM activities are supported by research, marketing, and operational departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Perform asset identification, conduct diligence and deliver asset pitches as a key member of the internal CM diligence team
- Sourcing – identify innovations and scientific collaborators, and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated biologics expertise (e.g., ADMET, PKPD, CMC, clinical, regulatory) highly valued
- Terminal degree (Ph.D., MD, etc.) in life science or related business fields
- 10+ years of program management experience
- Familiarity with the preclinical development of biologics
- Evidence of broad scientific interest, capability, and productivity
- Ownership mindset; self-motivated to engage with problems and actively mitigate risks
- Integrity, i.e., commitments must be bankable
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Excellent time-management skills
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Passion for diverse areas of science; curiosity
- Safety mindset
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness through actions, interactions, and communications with others
- Flexibility and mental agility
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
- US work authorization
- Competitive compensation (base, short-and long-term incentives, retirement, and benefits).
- Health, vision, and dental plan at minimal cost to employees and their families.
- Flexible spending healthcare and childcare reimbursement accounts.
- 401k plan.
- Work/life balance, flexible schedules, paid holidays, and generous sick leave plan.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
INTEGRITY: We honor each of our commitments – including those that outsiders would consider trivial – with strict adherence to the highest ethical standards.
PASSION: We save lives. We make people’s lives better. This work is our passion, and we pursue it with energy and intensity.
RIGOR: We execute all aspects of our business plan and conduct our professional lives with exactness, specificity, and diligence.
RISK: We continuously and relentlessly mitigate risk in all areas of our business. Risk is a constant focus and mitigation a core philosophy.
About Celdara Medical, LLC
Celdara Medical builds academic and early-stage innovations into high-potential medical companies, identifying discoveries of exceptional value at the earliest stages and moving them toward the market. We partner with inventors and their institutions, providing the developmental, financial, and business acumen required to bridge discovery and profitability. Nestled in New Hampshire’s Scenic Upper Valley, Lebanon, NH enjoys a diverse offering of locally owned restaurants, extensive outdoor activities, and rich cultural events. The area is renowned for the medical, business, and tech innovations spun out of nearby Dartmouth College and the state-of-the-art facilities of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and other local healthcare and technology companies.
Celdara Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports to: Executive Director of R&D
Remote work policy: Must reside in the Eastern Time zone and report to the office at least 50% of the time during the first month of onboarding. Hybrid schedule is available post-onboarding, with a requirement of at least one day a week in office.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com